The WBC / S-2.0 allows the control of a double speed winch through
two buttons. It allows to stop the winch when a current threshold can
be set through a switch.
By calibrating the value of the tripping current it is possible to have
an optimal control of the rolled rope pull level.
PRICIPAL TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• Power supply voltage: from 10 to 32VDC
• Control: from buttons with normally open contact.
• Possibility to set the current and the intervention delay.
• Can be used with any type of DC motor: 2/3/4 wir es.
• Maximum current sensor range 250A
• Tripping current adjustable from 75A to 225A in increments of
• Protected against polarity inversion due to incorrect connection
of the battery